Richmond upon Thames, London
£28.00 - £35.00 per hour + home working
4525 - Dee_1590484766
about 2 months ago
Single Point of Access Social Worker, SW London, up to £35ph
If you are looking for your next Social Work position, get in touch with Remedy Social Care team today.
You will join a local authority that has the independence and flexibility to tailor innovative solutions to the needs of children and their families, whilst maintaining a strong bond and deep commitment to society and public service.
Main duties include:
- Meet deadlines as determined by the SPA Management - supporting the Deputy Head of Single Point Access (SPA) in screening, evaluating and gathering further information on all referrals as needed.
- Support the SPA management to meet the demands of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) process within the SPA.
- Manage a varied and complex contact load of children that require ongoing work within the SPA to determine threshold and provide timely support to children and families.
- Take all safeguarding calls from SPA Officers who screen the calls. Identify risk when taking calls and give appropriate advice and follow up with support from manager.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial post qualified experience in a Children & Families team in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.