£399 - £400 per day + DOE
25 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Service Manager for an Early Help Team for Thurrock Council.
- To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets
- To participate in one to one Performance Development Reviews/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs
- To actively promote the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place
- To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, the Council's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work
- To fully understand and be aware of the commitment to Section 17 of the duty of Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder
- At the discretion of the Assistant Director, such other activities as may from time to time may be agreed, consistent with the nature of the job described above.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*