East London, London
£350.00 - £380.00 per day + Depending on experience
10 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to work within a complex Safeguarding team for a Local Authority based in East London.
Complex safeguarding and return home interview coordinator will co-ordinate and develop the Return Home Interviews for missing children/young people process, fulfilling the boroughs statutory duty for children who go missing from home/care. Working closely with a range of partner agencies including Police and social workers and Youth Services and Family First, the coordinator will ensure timely responses in an integrated manner. The role will ensure that effective action is taken to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people and that best practice is this area is researched and shared
- The co-ordination and development of return interviews for missing children and young people, driving standards across the borough and improving practice, timeliness of RHI and outcomes for children .
- Maintain accurate data and performance in relation to Children Missing form Home and Care.
- Ensure timely and child centred allocation of all return home interviews
Overall Objectives of the Post:
- To ensure that all return home interviews are conducted within timescales.
- To respond to referrals for Return Home interviews and allocate to the most appropriate person to complete the interview
- To monitor performance against agreed timescales and take action when performance is not of an acceptable standard.
- To identify poor practice that may be leading to children/young people going missing and to raise the issue with relevant agencies including social workers and provision for looked after children.
- To provide the quality oversight for return home interviews and provide the link to the Quality Assurance Framework within Children's Services.
- To ensure that a child centred focus results in professional judgements that promote and are respectful of culture, language, ethnic origin, faith, gender, sexual orientation and disability, so that rights and responsibilities are respected.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly