South London, London
Up to £50 per hour
15 days ago
Service Manager, Children Services, South London, up to £50ph
If you are an experienced Service Manager with a background with Children Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Through management of staff and resources ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the Government policy, (keeping up to date with new proposals and initiatives) legislation, council polices and departmental procedures and that these are customer-focused and of the highest possible quality
- Provide leadership to frontline staff in delivering and implementing any future changes in policies, procedure or other developments
- To support the Director and Assistant Directors by advising on strategy, policy and future direction of the service, ensuring effective feedback and translation into service delivery. Keep senior management informed of any issues or shortfalls in service providing suitable action plans to address these matters
- To have lead responsibility for meeting the performance targets of the service area and to report these to managers and staff as required
- To manage budgets and expenditure so as to ensure that resources are optimised. In line with eligibility criteria and priority levels as prescribed in assessment and care management policies and procedures, financial regulations, ensuring value for money
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Children
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.