Kensington and Chelsea, London
depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Social Worker/Specialist Social Worker
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To manage a caseload determined by the Team Manager or Practice Manager
- To undertake work alone and with others on complex child related cases.
- To participate in a duty system, which might entail operating from another site.
- To participate in regular supervision.
- To participate in team meetings.
- To keep case recordings accurate and up to date in a factual and informative style.
- To ensure all financial transactions are fully written up and accounted for.
- To work in accordance with the Council's Equal Opportunities statement.
- To work in collaboration with staff in other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- To contribute to the development of the work of the Department (e.g. participation in working parties)
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly