Dudley, West Midlands
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- As an exemplary practitioner, provide leadership and professional knowledge to colleagues; promote innovation, model and facilitate reflective practice.
- Work with Adults and Carers from a Person Centred Perspective using a Strength Based and Enabling model. Promote Community development and support wherever possible. Develop support plans when appropriate to enable Adults and their Carers to achieve an optimum level of independence, to develop and maintain relationships and be vauled members of their community.
- Demonstrate professional commitment and a high level of knowledge, critical thinking, communication skills and creativity, in order to support people to achieve positive outcomes and a good quality of life.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.