£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Newham Council.
- 1 year minimum experience in a CiC/LAC team to be shortlisted
- Candidate must be willing to start within a month
- COVID contingency key worker rota in place, with the majority of staff off duty and working from home, but candidates must be willing to come to the office
Why join Newham?
- Manageable caseloads (13).
- COVID contingency key worker rota in place, with off duty staff working from home.
- Following these appointments the service will be at full complement of staff.
- Fresh, stable and dedicated management team (HoS, SM, 2xTMs) - joined for the improvement journey and have all been in place 12 months or more.
- Documented improvement - so this role gives SWs the chance to put our remaining journey on their CV. Ofsted were positive about our CiC/LAC service during a recent monitoring visit).
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly