South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Up to £38 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker - South Gloucestershire Council - Leaving Care Team - Up to £38ph!
- This is a senior social worker post for within our Leaving Care team (referred to as Transitions to Independence) - which sits under our Corporate Parenting Service.
- We do offer a 40 hour contract paid, which may benefit some (but you may elect for less if suited) - role remains a caseholding role with with some supervisory / oversight of the Personal Advisors within the team.
- Currently working from home with planned visits being conducted per local and governmental covid guidelines.
- Permissible expenses for mileage will be paid (not commuting costs)
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.