£28 - £35 per hour + home working
393724 - Dee_1589452051
6 months ago
Senior Social Worker, Fostering Team, Swindon, up to £35ph
If you are looking for your next senior role in fostering, this could be your perfect role.
Remedy Social Care is looking for an experienced Fostering Social Worker with a good knowledge and understanding of Fostering Services.
You will have experience supervising Foster Carers, Annual Reviews, Form F's and SGO's.
There is the option of home working for majority of the time.
Main duties include:
- Manage an allocated caseload including complex assessments of children, families and parenting.
- Maintain up to date case notes and other records, utilising relevant IT systems, and write reports, including court reports, and give expert evidence in court.
- Undertake specialist assessments, for your and other workers' cases, for court proceedings, including parenting and kinship assessments.
- Participate in complex planning and reviewing of cases of children in care, child protection and support fostering/adoption arrangements.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- SGO and Form F experience essential
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.