South East London, London
Up to £35 per hour
15 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Family Support and Safeguarding, South East London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background within Family Support and Safeguarding, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- Maintaining accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records
- Ensuring that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive
- Producing case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users
- Ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.