East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Enhanced Hospital Team - Up to £40ph!
- The Enhanced Hospital Team is a combination of Qualified and unqualified Social Workers who completed D2A assessment across three Hospitals , York District, Scarborough General and Bridlington General Hospital.
- We also have a D2A suite within the Bridlington site.
- The expectation is that yu wil be a competant Social Worker who is able to complete a mixture of D2A assessments, Care Act and MCA with an excellent understanding of the complexities surounding Hospital discharges.
- The post covers a 7 day ROTA which means you will be expected to work 1 weekend in 3.
- Currently we are working with a blend of home working and potential office based.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.