£32 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
26 days ago
Senior Social Worker - London Borough of Sutton - Court Team - Up to £35ph!
- A senior social worker for a court team.
- They will need to be able to manage cases within court proceedings from initial hearing to final and then to adoption if needed.
- They will need to produce good standard of report writing and be able to give evidence in court.
- They will need experience of managing looked after children and children with CP plans.
- They will need experience of undertaking viability assessment and parenting assessments.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.