£33.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Social Worker to work within Havering Councils Childrens Intervention Team.
- ISS is a generic service for children and their families in Havering's Children and Young People's Directorate. Social work teams in ISS hold a caseload combining of Child Protection, CIN, Court
- Proceedings and CIC. The Service is made up of 8 teams including a Frontline Programs team. Each team consists of 2 Advanced Practitioners, 6 Social Workers and a Team Manager. The Service is managed by 2 Group Managers who report directly to the Head of Service for IASS.
- The team adopts the model of practice in Havering which is a Face to Face approach when working with children and their families. We use this model to ensure children and their families can rely on a systemic approach to bring about change to ensure safety, support and inclusion for all those we work with.
- Havering adopts a Purposeful, Planned and Focused way of working with families, professionals and each other. Our PPP approach is used in all meetings allowing for clarity about our involvement in the lives of children and their families.
- The Service is supported by a team of Systemic Family Therapist,s the Integrated Adolescent Safeguarding Service and the Families Together Team. In addition we benefit from a CIN reviewing Officer and a Court proceedings Case Manager.
- Case Load: approximately 18 - 20
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly