North Somerset, Somerset
£32 - £35 per hour + DOE
23 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Senior Social Worker for a Children with Disabilities Team for North Somerset Council.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families - Assessment, Planning, Intervention and Review (APIR), ensuring a minimum of 50% of time is involved in direct work. As a worker you will be expected to provide a high level of direct work at an agreed local level.
- Undertake a range of intervention with children and families including group work, family work and solution focused intervention, parenting work etc jointly, as appropriate, with other staff within the Community Family Service.
- Contribute to undertaking early intervention/preventative work, aiming to take 20% of the case load as preventative work.
- Promote and demonstrate the meaningful participation of children, young people and parents/carers in the process of assessments, planning, intervention and review, and in all aspects of decision making and in shaping service delivery.
- Act as the lead professional key worker in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including high-level children in need cases, child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.