East London, London
24 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, North East London, negotiable
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background with Child Protection , we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Completion of any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Attendance at, and relevant preparation for, any meetings/reviews in regard to case planning for children
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Maintain and promote partnership working with other agencies
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Child Protection
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.