Up to £26.28 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Senior Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
* To provide operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a good working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services.
* To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to AMHPs, trainees and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of AMHP 2 Official service is in accordance with the Mental Health Act, the Care Act 2014 guidelines, The Children's Act and Council's policies.
* To undertake social supervision of conditionally discharged patients.
* To provide professional supervision for social care staff, including AMHPs and support staff, in the team, including undertaking regular case file audits, identifying continuing professional development and training needs of the staff working with the Team Manager and Assistant Team manager to meet these needs.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.