depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Senior Social Worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To provide a service to children in need, their families, children looked after and care leavers in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To undertake training as required in the overall interests of the service and as part of career development.
- To participate in team meetings, staff forums and work collaboratively as a team member.
- To participate in duty rota within specific role.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities and timescales.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guidelines.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise with departmental policies and procedures.
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Council's Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly