Waltham Forest, London
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £34
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Duties within the Looked After and Leaving care team will include working with looked after children moving into independence, completing pathway assessments and plans and supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education. You will be working closely with over agencies which include Education, Housing, Youth services and health.
- This includes supporting all looked after children and young people to meet their full educational potential and to promote their health including their mental health. If the care plan for the child is for adoption the team will work closely with the North Wales Adoption Service to identify a match and place the child with a new family. The primary focus of the work is to safeguard and promote the child's well being.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.