South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£40.00 - £43.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Public Health Analyst to work part time (22 hours) per week for South Gloucestershire Council.
- You will have a relevant professional or equivalent degree level qualification, or you will have equivalent relevant experience in a role working with health data and public health analytics.
- Have significant working knowledge and experience within an organisation, delivering similar analytical/intelligence services with extensive knowledge and be able to demonstrate your contributing to developing processes, procedures, and projects.
- Good analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills, able to understand and interpret complex data and provide solutions and recommendations to achieve appropriate outcomes, with good report writing skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for persuading, influencing and be able to build relationships and communicate effectively with customers.
- Able to work flexibly, cope with competing demands through good time management and work under pressure.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on budgets, financial information, and resources. Good level of general IT skills and the ability to use appropriate specialist in-house software packages (in particular, experience of PowerBI)
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
A degree or equivalence experience in a subject containing substantial research skills or methodological training in a public health or social science discipline
Postgraduate qualification or significant equivalent experience in Public Health or a related subject
Knowledge of current public health policy
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly