£40 - £43 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Senior Practitioner - Gloucestershire County Council - Safeguarding Team - Up to £43ph!
- We are looking for an experienced social worker to join our Safeguarding team in Gloucester as an Advanced Practitioner.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting or mentoring newly qualified SW and students as well as acting as the lead in the team on providing training and supporting dissemination of improvements to practice.
- Alongside this there will be some case holding of complex cases.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.