Haringey, N. London, London, England
£42684 - £45585 per annum
0112KM - Kirsty_1568107499
5 months ago
Senior Practitioners required for a Safeguarding and Support Team, based in Haringey. These vacancies are based in a busy service working with children subject to child protection and children in need plans, including Public Law Outline pre-proceedings work, as well as initiating care proceedings.
Requirements for the role;
- To be a child-focused social worker at Senior Practitioner level.
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Salary up to £45,585
- Welcome and Retention Bonuses
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
For further discussion please contact Kirsty at Remedy on 0208 148 7676.