£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
23 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within in Bromley Councils Referral and Assessment Team.
Knowledge & Experience -
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as national assessment framework.
* Knowledge of the range of services which are available to children and families and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
* Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
* Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
* Appropriate and relevant post-qualification experience of children and families social work within a statutory, voluntary or independent sector organisation.
* Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedures and accountability to senior officers.
* Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly