Tower Hamlets, London
£33.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Mental Health Team for Tower Hamlets Council.
- To provide a professional social work service to adults, their families and carers in line within the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and the focus of the promoting well being and identifying significant impact.
- To comply with the statutory requirements of the relevant childcare, mental health legislation, identifying, responding to, managing and evaluating risk as appropriate considering and applying the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- The role holder will assist individuals, carers and families by completing strength based assessments which support the identification of individual, personal network, community strengths and universal services.
- Applying robust and evidence based eligibility decision making and promoting best value.
- To develop support plans which meet personalised outcomes. Take a preventative approach to all intervention that maximises the opportunities to reduce and delay needs and provide sufficient advice and information to support
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly