Up to £35.00 per hour
Ben - Fostering_1617286407
10 days ago
To Safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To complete high quality, analytical, evidence based assessments and SGO court reports in families and prospective foster carers
- To lead on Private Fostering and offer consultation, support, specialist advise and joint working to colleagues within Children's Services
- To promote children with their family where safe to do so
- To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
To be able to provide supervision to less experiences or unqualified workers.
- To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
- To participate in Employee Development Scheme/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs
- To actively promote the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
- To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc., the Council's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
- To fully understand and be aware of the commitment to Section 17 'Duty of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder'.