£31.50 - £40 per hour
5148868 - Dee_1604480483
8 months ago
Senior Practitioner, Family Support Service, Oxfordshire
If you are an experienced Senior Practitioner with a proven track record of contributing to service development, this could be your dream job!
You will quality control written reports/assessments/minutes including reports, produced within the team along with supervising students and induct newly qualified social workers and support staff.
Pay rates are up to £40ph depending on skills and experience.
**Please note - this position will close for submissions on Monday 28 September**
Main duties include:
- Provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- Provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention
- Deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- Provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- An understanding of the impact of abuse, social deprivation and disadvantage on children, young people and their families
- Experience of working with complex cases in a children and families setting
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.