North West London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
19 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Children Services - CP/CIN, North west London, up to £30-£35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Providing a high quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures
- Providing high quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are 'looked after' by the local authority
- Preparing reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary
- Holding a maximum caseload of 20 cases
- Providing effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary.
- Regularly monitor and review the progress of young people
- Keeping up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology
- Producing high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
- Minimum of one working day in the office
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.