£35 - £38 per hour +
4945 - Dee_1594980587
25 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Bromley, Safeguarding Team, up to £38ph
If you are a well organised Social Worker with the ability to communicate effectively and give clear, articulate evidence in care proceedings, this could be your ideal role.
You will be interested in working in Bromley with recent court experience in the UK.
You will write reports to a high standard that are concise, evidence based for court and adoption panel.
Main duties include:
- Meet court timelines for submission of statements, care plans and placement orders and to effectively parallel plan for children considering all relevant options to secure permanent safe care at the earliest opportunity for the child.
- Undertake assessments, plan appropriate interventions and work creatively with children and families who are in care proceedings.
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding thresholds and ability to assess and analyse risk; good knowledge of child development, attachment and permanency needs of children of all ages.
- Be able to effectively undertake direct work with children and to have the child at the centre of all care work planning.
- Hold a limited caseload to ensure that you implement the highest standards of practice.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial recent court experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.