North London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
15 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Assessments Team, Haringey London, up to £30-£35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Assessments, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for a managed caseload of the more complex cases in the service and ensure the delivery of a high quality social work input, consistent with accepted notions of best practice and national and local guidance, in the context of partnership working
- Modelling high quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service
- Progressing children's plans in accordance with current local protocols, this may include writing statements within timescales, giving evidence on half of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other Court within the Family Division as required
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Assessments
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.