£32 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Senior Practitioner - Knowsley Borough Council - Adults Team - Up to £35ph!
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of adults in Knowsley.
- To respond to safeguarding referrals received through Knowsley's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Ensure interim/long term protection/risk management plans are in place in accordance with the principles and practice of Making Safeguarding Personal. Ensuring that people are actively involved in the safeguarding process and supporting the outcomes they wish to achieve, in consultation with family/carers and key professionals.
- Have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014, MCA and DoLS legislation.
- To carry out safeguarding enquiries within a timely manner.
- Ensure assessments and planning for people, actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the person and their family.
- Chair strategy meetings
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
- To supervise safeguarding social workers
- Ensure the statutory duties of the Council are fulfilled and met in accordance with legal requirements and Service responsibilities to promote and safeguard a vulnerable person's welfare.
- To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance with Social Work England and Directorate standards/expectations.
- To quality assure and authorise safeguarding enquiries.
- Any other duties (commensurate with the grade) which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives
- Screen safeguarding contacts received at MASH (duty IMO Incident Management Officer)
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.