£75 - £90 per day
20 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Southwark South East London
Remedy Education seeking a SEND Teaching Assistant who has a passion for working with children in a mainstream school with ASD, speech and language and behavioural difficulties.
The ideal SEND TA must be strong, adaptable, empathetic and friendly whilst remaining calm under pressure when supporting each child with their individual needs and challenging behaviours, often on a 1.1 basis. Therefore, a consistent and understanding manner is imperative, with the ability to quickly build a rapport with students and demonstrate communication skills.
To apply for this job you will ideally have;
- Be motivated to help those children with SEND
- Have experience working with challenging young students with a range of SEND
- Must have school experience
- Teaching Assistant qualification or similar level of qualification
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Have 2 relevant references from the last 2 years of employment
This is a full time long term position starting immediately, the hours are 8.45am to 3.45pm.
Please apply now for this role or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information 0208 418 1390