£180 - £230 per day
11 days ago
SENCO - Battersea, South West London
Education and Training
Are you a fully qualified, experienced SENCO?
Are you looking for a new challenge ASAP?
Do you want to work in an outstanding school?
Remedy Education are currently working with an amazing Secondary school in South West London to recruit a SENCO for an ASAP start.
- SENCO, Secondary School
- Battersea, London
- ASAP start
- Full time
- South West London
- No classroom responsibility
- Education and Training
This outstanding secondary school, located in the London Borough of Battersea, is extremely close to transport links and is easily accessible by car. There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a new role.
- Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
- Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
- Committed to raising standards for all students
- Strong leadership and good organisational skills
- High expectations.
- Can easily commute to Battersea
- Must hold QTS
- NASENCO would be preferable
The Secondary School can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
- A supportive and committed governing body
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A fantastic SEN department that is we resourced
If you're interested apply here, or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.