26 days ago
SENCO (Secondary) - Islington, North London
Remedy Education are currently working with a specialist Secondary School that are looking to recruit a new SENCO. This role will be full time and will start in the new academic year in September 2021
Passionate about inspiring young people? The schools dedicated team provides a supportive network and helps there staff by making them feel encouraged to do their best.
This is a key role in overseeing the provision for children with special educational needs or disabilities, likely to suit an experienced individual in a similar role. If you would like to coordinate, oversee, and support in the day-to-day operation of our academy's SEN policy, support our students and work within an exceptional team then we would like to hear from you.
There will be excellent opportunities for progression and promotion as the school continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
- Someone who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- A person with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Someone who will contribute to the wider life at the academy
- A teacher who will maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Innovation, high levels of motivation and eagerness to take a lead
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our staff team