£250 - £280 per day
10 days ago
Remedy Education are in urgent need of a SENCO for a SEMH School based in Stratford - East London.
The Role - SENCo
We are seeking an experienced and qualified SENCo to lead on the school's priorities to support each pupil reach their full potential. You will work with our clinical and inclusion teams to develop strategies for individual pupils and across the whole school, making sure appropriate resources are in place to deliver interventions.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
* Be a Qualified Teacher (holding QTS or equivalent).
* Hold the National Award for SEN Coordination with a minimum of 2 years post- qualification SENCo experience in either the Primary or SEND sector.
* Evidence of ongoing professional development in education.
* Experience of managing neurodiverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
* Experience of coaching staff to improve their practice.
In return we offer:
* An opportunity to make a real difference and join a leading provider of specialist education, directly contributing towards positive outcomes for neurodiverse pupils.
* Excellent CPD opportunities with all staff provided an individual Learning & Development Plan to support career development, including education qualifications at all levels (QTS / QTLS / NPQs) and options to take progressive Ofqual registered Level 3 - 5 qualifications in Therapeutic Education.
* Comprehensive induction process, including all pupil-facing staff supported in receiving the Level 3 Award in Therapeutic Education and Group Process.
* Regular half termly staff wellbeing days.
* A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.