£70 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN TA - Lambeth, South East London
Remedy Education are now working with an Outstanding primary school in Lambeth who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to start in September 2021. The schools Teaching Assistants are Teaching and Behaviour Support Staff.
Our client school supports a number of students with Autism and Moderate Learning Difficulties.
The behaviour can be challenging, so this school requires someone who is calm yet assertive and who can manage behaviour effectively. If you are proactive, can use your initiative and have a passion for working with SEN children this role could be the one for you!
Your role as a Teaching and Behaviour Support Assistant will be:
- You will be well organised, have good planning skills, have experience of working with children and young people with autism using a behavioural approach, a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Above all, you will also need the physical and emotional resilience to work with young people who often present behaviours that challenge.
- Experience of SEN and Phonics will be helpful to support students throughout the day
- Provide day to day support, delivering 1:1, paired and small group teaching
- Help to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
- Working with key pupils to help develop their personal plans and aspirations
- Supporting pupils to develop crucial life skills to help them thrive.
Benefits of working at the school:
- Highly invested in training staff
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Dedicated and qualified staff team that thrives working with SEN students
The benefits of working with Remedy Education:
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- Full interview preparation and assistance from Remedy
- Transparency with you regarding work
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for these great SEN Teaching Assistant roles in Lambeth.