£80 - £85 per day
11 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant x 4 - Lambeth, South East London
This exciting new SEN teaching assistant opportunities are open to you in South East London as we are working with out amazing SEN school is available in September 2019.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the teacher with the daily running's of the class, you will work 1:1 and within small groups of students helping them with their education.
The SEN teaching assistant specifics:
- Supporting SEN children in school (inside/outside classroom, in the playground, at interventions, etc.)
- Liaising with class teacher, SENCO, parents and intervention leads
- (Role specific) Utilising Makaton, PECS, BSL and Visual timetables
- (Role specific) Supporting ASD, Downs Syndrome, Speech and Language, Behaviour
- Optimal managing of sensory needs
- Highest quality of Safeguarding
- Experience supporting SEN children in mainstream education
- DBS certificate on the update service
SEN teaching assistant benefits:
- An opportunity for experienced TA's or graduates with an interest in SEN
- £70 - £80 day rate
- Any school you secure work with will be "Good" or "Outstanding"
- Up-to-date schools with the facilities and resources to support SEN pupils
- "Lend a hand" style staff teams - support available if needed
- Progression through school, dependent on career path/school needs
- Regular training on specific SEN - (ASC, PMLD, Asperger's, Speech and Language, SEMH, Behaviour)
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.