£75 - £85 per day
11 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Sutton
Are you looking for a new SEN Teaching Assistant role in a Primary/secondary school in Sutton to start ASAP on a full time, long term basis.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant role starts ASAP and involves working in an SEN school with young people with mild learning difficulties. This role would suit SEN Teaching Assistants who are experienced with Special Educational Needs especially with children on the autistic spectrum
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Work with a variety of students across KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Work with a large and dynamic SEN team
- Opportunity to focus on your specialist subject(s)
- Long term role for the rest of the academic year with good rates of pay
- Mixture of 1:1 and in class support
What are the school looking for?
- Experience working with young people with autism within a school or similar environment
- SEN Teaching Assistant experience within a secondary school
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Patient and nurturing individual
- Always willing to learn and develop further
As an SEN Teaching Assistant at the school you may have opportunity train to become a teacher or develop into a permanent role within the school. Initially this will be a long term role for the rest of the academic year.
Please apply immediately if interested!