8 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Redbridge
Remedy Education are looking for a superb new SEN Teaching Assistant to come onboard and join an excellent SEN Provision based in Redbridge, Essex & North East London. This role would be perfect for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with SEN Students on a 1-to-1 and in a group basis.
What the role offers:
- £70-£80 per day
- Rewarding day-to-day experiences
- Great career progression / on-site training days
- Safe working environment with COVID precautions
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working with Students with SEN needs (moderate-to-severe Autism, behavioural, emotional and learning difficulties and students with physical needs [wheelchair-bound]
- Has a valid DBS
- Available immediately as of the academic year
- Versatile and friendly with a can-do attitude
Remedy Education currently have a variety of job roles based in Hackney so if this role isn't for you but you have experience and or degree-educated looking to work in schools then also feel free to contact us. or ask for Brad on 020 8418 1390.