about 2 months ago
SEN Learning Mentor
Are you a talented and experienced outreach learning mentor looking for a role? Have you previously worked with children and young people with challenging behaviours? Remedy Education are currently seeking a positive and open- minded Learning Mentor to come and join a team working at schools/care homes/looked after children in East London.
- Worked with children and young people from challenging backgrounds and with complex learning needs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Passion working in education and supporting students in need.
- Must drive due to locations visiting.
- Previously worked in a HLTA or mentoring role.
- Organisational skills.
- Interest in travelling around different areas in the borough.
For this role I would suggest being a car driver - as you will be moving from different locations.
The role would be providing academic, emotional and social support to students with SEN/SEMH needs and/or excluded from mainstream schools.
Ideally you would have a background in Education and Psychology etc.