Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£90 - £100 per day
17 days ago
ASD Teaching Assistant (College) - Hammersmith, West London
Remedy Education are looking for a ASD Teaching Assistant to work in one of our colleges supporting SEN and low-attaining students.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Level 3 qualified or a graduate
- Experience of working with children who need support with Makaton
- Changing - personal care experience
- Knowledgeable about supporting vulnerable pupils autism
- Available from October fulltime with a DBS on the update service or willing to complete one
- Able to commit long term to the school and pupils for continuity
- Counselling/Psychology background a bonus
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
This position is a great opportunity to work alongside supportive and experienced teams and leadership. Working within this school will also offer a fantastic opportunity to make a difference. This role offers a great opportunity to develop skills for those who wanting to progress.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday and will pay between £90-£100 per day.
If this is the role for you please send your CV and any covering letter.