23 days ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Camden
**Are you thinking about your next career opportunity in Education?
**Do you have any relevant experience supporting Special Educational Needs?
**Have you ever thought about becoming a teacher?
**Are you interested in a future role working in the education sector supporting children with additional needs?
If you would like to join an OUTSTANDING, innovative, and expanding school, this might just be the perfect role for you!
'OUTSTANDING' Primary School
Full-time, Monday to Friday (08:30am - 15:30pm)
Our client is currently looking for dynamic and innovative SEN Teaching Assistants to join their constantly growing team of education professionals.
The school are looking to appoint SEN teaching assistants to work across their primary school to start ASAP. Individuals who are hardworking, energetic, and passionate about working with children with special needs and can ideally bring something unique to the classroom environment. You will support the pupils, parents, teachers, and the school to establish a supportive and nurturing learning environment in which each child can make an expeditious academic improvement and form habits of excellence.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to gain school experience before progressing into teacher training. They have supported Teaching Assistants in the past to gain their qualifications and who are now valued teachers at their school. If you are thinking about potentially doing a PGCE at some point, this would be an ideal opportunity for you.
What is on offer:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming school and community.
- Dedicated and committed members of staff, SLT and governors.
- Hardworking, motivated, and eager to learn children.
- Small class sizes to ensure individual support and attention.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.
What we look for:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and committed individuals to the ethos of the school.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and organisation skills.
- Relevant experience supporting special educational needs. (Desirable)
- Possess high expectations and a commitment to raising standards at all times.
- Positive attitude and hold a passion for supporting and enabling every child to reach their full potential.
- Passion for helping children that require nurturing and guidance, and the support to ensure they can achieve their full potential.
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum.
What you will need:
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Relevant SEN training or additional qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
- Childcare experience within a school, tutoring and/or sports coaching an advantage.
If you think you are suitable and fit the above-mentioned criteria, then please do not hesitate and send your CV through to Zeki at Remedy Education!