£75 - £90 per day
27 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant
Greenwich, South East London
Remedy are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within our lovely SEN school based in Greenwich, you will be working within the classroom supporting students with SEN. You will be working with SEN such as ASD, PMLD Learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
You will be supporting the teacher throughout the day with teaching the class, and helping with various tasks.
The school are looking for experienced teaching assistant who have the relevant skills to support SEN students.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
The school is based in Greenwich South East London with great transport links from London, the amazing staff are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- ASAP Start
- long term to permanent
- £75-90 a day
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
If you think this is the right job role you then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at remedy for more information.