9 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for experienced teaching assistants to work 1-1 and with small groups of pupils who have SEN.
Continue your educational journey with this SEN Teaching Assistant position.
- SEN Teaching Assistant position
- London - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Successful SEN Teaching assistants will earn £80 - £95 a day depending on experience.
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant position starting ASAP.
- GOOD graded primary school - SEN Teaching Assistant.
- SEN support and experience required
- Supportive SENCO - SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Graduate or Experienced TA required
Apply today for the SEN Teaching Position today.
SEN Teaching Assistant Specification:
This role requires a consistent and hardworking person who has the ability to display a caring attitude towards vulnerable students who are on the Autism spectrum. The school are hoping for a person who is able to remain calm in potentially difficult situations and not be phased by challenging behaviour. You must be a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children who have Autism
About the SEN Teaching Assistant Role:
This Primary Teaching Assistant role involves you working within the SEN department, where you will be assisting the needs of children with Autism. The school is keen for you to get involved with the many after-school activities available. In general, you will be leading individual and smaller sessions and working hard to secure a School Direct placement at the school. The department is run by a charismatic SENCO who will help to provide support to pupils with Special Educational Needs.
Use this Primary Teaching Assistant role to further your career by building experience in an ethnically diverse primary in London
To apply for this position, please contact Natalie at Remedy Education