£130 - £180 per day
about 1 year ago
SEN Teacher | ASAP Start | Greenwich, South East London
Remedy Education are working exclusively with a truly creative special school in Greenwich, South East London, helping them to find an exceptional and experienced SEN teacher for an ASAP start.
The school are searching for a Primary and a Secondary SEN Teacher who are passionate about a whole-child approach to learning, enjoy working in a creative environment and sets high expectations of themselves.
The school has a very supportive SLT and a Head teacher who will trust you with the autonomy to run your classroom how you feel is best. The school supports a variety of needs ranging from Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC), ADHD, SEMH and MLD.
Both experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for these two positions and both will need to possess exceptional behaviour management skills and be able to remain calm & composed in challenging scenarios.
Does this sound like the SEN Teacher + TLR opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! - The School are keen to interview ASAP!
- SEN Teacher - Primary and Secondary
- Full Time & Long term Contract
- Interviews ASAP
- ASAP start
- Working with a variety of needs: ASD, ADHD, MLD, Complex needs
- £130 - £180 per day
- Class size of max 10 with at least 2 support staff
- Located in Greenwich, Southwark and Lambeth
- Experienced or NQT Primary and Secondary Teachers
- 1 Year + experience (NQT Year completed)
- Experience working with SEN and SEMH students would be ideal!
- Creative, Passionate and Fun
- Someone looking for a school to grow and to develop within
- Supportive SLT who want ambitious teachers
- High level of training is provided for all members of staff (CPD)
- Incredible Resources - Modern and Spacious
- Great support staff (Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistants)
- Can be reached easily via public transport
- Free staff parking available on site as well
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher + TLR opportunity in Greenwich, South East London, lesson observations and interviews can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for these Primary and secondary Teacher + TLR opportunities by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.