3 months ago
SEN Teacher - Redbridge, East London
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for excellent SEN Teacher to join of our special schools committed to providing outstanding education for students from the ages of 5-19 with a wide range of special educational needs including severe and complex learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and ASD.
A recent Ofsted inspection judged us as a "good school "in which "teaching is exciting and well- planned."
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have teaching experience in SEN.
- Will be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies.
- Will have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals in order to meet students' needs in a holistic way.
- Will be prepared to work with any age group from 5 to 25yrs old.
- Will support the school's vision and ethos.
The role will start in April 2022, however there is potential for the successful candidate to start at an earlier date.