£130 - £160 per day
5 months ago
SEN TEACHER - School in Essex
Remedy Education is looking for experienced and aspiring special educational needs teachers to work in a school in Hornchurch. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with students with special educational needs.
Remedy are currently recruiting for a PRU school that provides a safe learning environment for pupils living with special educational needs. The school is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to cover a range of subjects and have a passion for SEN.
The following qualities are essential:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with special needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Remedy Education?
We can offer you:
- The widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to RENEE at Remedy Education