£150 - £170 per day
9 months ago
SEN Primary Teacher - Mainstream Primary School - Islington, North London
We have a fantastic opportunity within a mainstream primary school located in Islington North London. Although the school is a mainstream primary school they also have an intake of SEN students who require additional support.
Our client is seeking a SEN Teacher who is happy to work on a 1:1 basis with an SEN student but also happy to teach PPA cover.
The succesful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about the development of pupils with additional needs
- Providing a safe space for their pupils to be able to learn
- Supporting students with their social, emotional needs and working in partnership to support their learning.
Previous Knowledge of:
- Supporting SEN students
- Autism and SLD/Complex Needs specialism
The position will start from January 2020 for an initial 2 terms, but likely to transition long term. The school has a dedicated and supportive senior leadership and support staff team.
They will be holding interviews and trialing ASAP.
Remedy Education are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Remedy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Please contact Hollie Myers for more information