Tower Hamlets, London
9 months ago
SEN Teacher - ASD/Complex Needs - ASAP
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Remedy education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in London.
The school is looking for experienced SEN teachers that are capable of teaching students with ASD and Complex Needs.
- SEN Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD, Complex Needs)
- Experience in PECS and/or Makaton would be useful
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Able to tailor lessons based on each child's individual needs
- About the Role - SEN Teacher
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons which engage the students
To apply for this role please either apply here, send an e-mail or call for Bradley on 0208 418 1390