2 months ago
Special Needs Teacher - London
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Remedy Education are looking for a qualified SEN Teacher to join our SEN school based in London. The school look after students with PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties) who need extra support within the classroom.
We are looking for experienced teachers who are kind, nurturing and have a passion for supporting students.
- ASAP Start
- £140-180 a day
- Long term to permanent role
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
The Candidate - Special Needs Teacher - PMLD
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with SEN (PMLD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
- Any experience of Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant approaches to communication and play are advantageous but not essential
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, e-mail me on or call me on 0208 418 1390