Tower Hamlets, London
Isle of Dogs_1641574444
11 days ago
SEN TA - Isle of Dogs, Tower Hamlets
A lovely Primary School located in Tower Hamlets are looking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant ASAP.
The successful teaching assistant at this primary school will play a significant role in the continued development of the school and help drive the success of the children.
You will be working along the class Teacher support them throughout the day, you will work closely with students who are struggling and who need extra help. The students you will be working with have a range of SEN including ASD, Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained (Not essential)
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
The school is based in Tower Hamlets with great transport links from London, the amazing staff are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent
- £75-85 a day
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
If you think this is the right job role you then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at remedy for more information.