N. London, London, England
£80 - £85 per day
5 months ago
SEN Primary Assistant - North London
Are you looking for a secure position? Are you looking to develop your SEN experience?
The please apply now!
- Teaching Assistant/ SEN Teaching Assistant
- Based in North London
- September 2019 start
- Excellent Support and management
- 2 form entry Primary School
Based in North London, this dynamic Primary School is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be joining a fantastic team of teachers and teaching assistants who are all there to support and help you.
This is a two form entry Primary School and the position is to start in September with the new academic year. You will be supporting children who have special educational needs. The school want someone who has a passion for teaching and want to give these children a chance to progress and grow within the school.
Ideally you will have experience working with SEN children - preferably autism or learning difficulties, but this is not essential.
This is a structured and engaged school even though you will be working with the SEN children. The school want to include everyone.
- Need a University Degree or a level 2/3 teaching assistant qualification
- Need to be comfortable dealing with a range of SEN requirements
- Need to be able to start in September
- Must have an up to date DBS
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.